Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Perpetually Growing Makeup Wishlist

I thought it'd be kinda cool to make a post with all of the things currently in my makeup wishlist from all different places so that it's all together with collective links in one place.


Fair warning that this post will be longer than Satan's dick as I covet a LOT of makeup products. I don't necessarily intend to buy EVERY single full-sized version of these items, but I'd at least like to sample many, if and when possible. There's a lot of foundations in this list, and that's because I still haven't found a foundation that I'm super in love with, so I'm planning to sample a bunch and see if I can find a good one for me. Also, tons of lip products because I'm a huge lip junkie.

*If the text is strikethrough, then it's because I've either bought or sampled the product.


Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Lash Genius Waterproofing Top Coat (love this shit and will totes repurchase)
Clear Brow Gel (I have Granite and it's nice, but the brush is too wide for my skinnier brows; clear would be more functional)

Becca
Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector (no dimethicone; really want to try this)


Kat Von D

Tattoo Liner

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
Nail Lacquer (shades Pool Boy, Derelict, Cosplay, Belladonna, Distortion, Anime, Black Metal Dahlia, Technopagan, Feathered, Tarred, Batty, Inky, and Deven Green)
Cosmetic Colour Pencils (shades Pennyroyal and Sybil)
Lip Tar Primer (good for mixing with loose powder pigments)
- Lip Tar RTW (Indrid, Sebastian, Lydia, Derelict, Synth, Stud, Anime, Technopagan)

Too Faced
Better Than Sex mascara (great mascara, but quite wet. Clumps easily after two layers on me)

Lit Cosmetics
Water Resistant Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
Glitters (Barbie Shops, Goth, Kissy Face, Fire Cracker, Mary Jane)

Sugarpill
Sparkle Baby palette (dat packaging!)
Heartbreaker palette (I already have Sweetheart and Burning Heart shades)
Bulletproof single shadow
- Lashes! IdolCharlotteAngel BabyXOXOPorcelainPixie Bomb, and Stormy (faves!)

Urban Decay
24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils (Stash, Perversion)


Pretty Zombie Cosmetics
Potion #9 liquid lipstick

Medusa's Makeup
Eye Dust: Pennywise, Golden Boy, Mary Jane

Lunatick Cosmetic Labs
AlieNEON palette
- ApocalipSLICK: Coven CreamTainted TemptressParanormal
Sweet Night Light UV-reactive gloss
Oracle palette

Portland Black Lipstick Company
- Lipstick: Coffee, BlackThis Corrosion (how great is that song btw), Indigo Bridge

ColourPop
- Lippie Stix: FeministSkimpyPonyBrillsGrind, LeatherPitchWetLumièreCookieJuicyBoundCakeTootsiBYOB
- Eyeshadow: RouletteSugarRexSlave2Pink, FizzCoconut, Too Shy, RavenFantasy
- Blush: MochiPrenupPegacornCheerioRainSticky Sweet
- Highlighter: WispMonster

WolfeFX
Hydrocolor Essential in Black

Shiro Cosmetics
- Lip gloss: Nic Cage Churning Butter One Crisp Thanksgiving Morn

Moon Prism Power eyeshadow
- Fullmetal Collection: AlkahestryColonelEquivalent ExchangeSlave 23
- Blush: Gelato BeachEndearmentConcubine
- Tinted Balms: A Girl and a CatCome Out, Come Out

- Custom GlossExhumationAlkahestryMoon Prism PowerSlave 23Little BrotherNocturnalNic Cage Raking Leaves on a Brisk October AfternoonBurnt Flowers Fallen

Meow Cosmetics

Jars (5 gram jars for loose shadow samples because I hate baggies)
Sleek Korat or  Sleek Abyssinian mineral foundation

Sayuri Nail Lacquer
- Nail lacquers: DecoraFairy KeiLolitaNeo Plasma

Ben Nye
Banana Powder (or maybe Buff or Cameo)
Clown White Lite foundation for costume looks
Thick Blood


Nyx Cosmetics (links are to Nyx's site, but I often buy their stuff at Ulta, for convenience)
Glam Lipgloss Aqua Luxe in VIP, High Society (already have Disco Playground and it's awesome)

Matte Lipstick in Butter, Natural

Powder Blush in Taupe, Summer Peach, Silky Rose
Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue, Extreme Purple
Roll On Eye Shimmer in Onyx, Nude, Platinum


Real Techniques (I already own a bajillion of these, but the following, I still don't have)
Bold Metals 300 Tapered Blush brush
Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour brush

Setting brush
Shading brush
Lash/Brow Groomer brush
Travel Essentials set

Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve (I LOVE this company's stuff and really want to try some more)
- Lip Balm in Vanilla BeanAvocado Cream LavenderMocha Java
Cleansing Sugar Scrub Facial Sorbet
Butter Bar Conditioner 
Ayurvedic Herb Shampoo Bar full size (already use this and it's my fave)
- Soaps: Pumpkin SpiceMistletoeAloe, Aloe, AloeCastile


So that's all I can think of for now. I'll definitely be going back and editing this as new items come out that I want because I basically just want all the things. I'm trying to be on a "low-buy" for now, though. Not a no-buy because I know I'd disappoint myself by not sticking to it, but yeah. I'm not trying to go nuts buying everything in sight with money I don't really have.

No comments:

Post a Comment