Sunday, August 3, 2014

Jesse's Girl Glow Stix "Tangerine" lip gloss

I was just at Rite Aid today to pick up a few things and decided to look over at the Jesse's Girl section hoping to find their liquid eyeliner.  Unfortunately, they didn't have any, but I then got drawn to their "Glow Stix" lip gloss because of its crazy, bright iridescence in the tube.  I picked up the color "Tangerine" because it was the only Glow Stix one there.




I was hoping this would show up very iridescent on my lips when applied, but it's actually very sheer and in most lights looks like just a clear gloss.  From some angles, the iridescent orange color shows up, but pretty subtly.





The gloss is very slippy and not sticky or tacky at all, which I actually don't prefer.  I like at least some tackiness so that the product lasts longer on my lips.  The plus side is that since it's slippy, it feels comfortable and moisturizing on the lips and doesn't create any of those gross looking strings of gloopy gloss over time, as long as it isn't applied too thickly.  It only lasts a couple of hours on my lips if I don't eat, but once I eat just about any type of food, it's almost completely off my lips.

The packaging is nice and compact, but the actual amount of product you get is not much.  It's overall a great gloss for anybody who wants a sheer/almost clear gloss with hints of color in certain lighting.  It's got a high shine and is not sticky whatsoever.


Each tube of Jesse's Girl Glow Stix gloss costs about $4.99 at Rite Aid stores or on their official website.  Jesse's Girl products are all cruelty free.  Some of their products have carmine in them.  All ingredients are listed on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment